The Finance Sisters are genuinely interested in helping other sisters from around the world become financially independent.
As such we thought it would be a good idea to develop a pledge to our sisters!
1. We only share information for what we truly believe in. This means that we will not recommend something because we get a commission for it, or because it will in some way benefit us to make this recommendation.
2. We will answer all your emails personally. If you email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) then we will get back to you. Sometimes you might need to be a bit patient with us but we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
3. We research thoroughly and confirm our content with our trusted experts. Our materials have been developed based on a lot of research and with input from our trusted experts. We will continue to make sure that everything we write is grounded in sound research and advice. We strive for our advice to be objective and unbiased.
4. We will deliver the bad news if we have to. We will be true to ourselves and to you and will not try to sugar-coat our material. For example, if you have unrealistic expectations, we will not tell you that you can do it. Instead, we will provide options for you to consider and make your own decisions.
5. We will disclose any conflicts of interest. If we happen to make money from anything that we talk and write about, we will make sure to be very open about it.
6. We listen to our sisters. If you send us feedback we will review it and use it to improve the information on our website. We want to hear from you (email@example.com).
7. We keep a global perspective. We will always consider our sisters worldwide and try to keep a global perspective as much as possible. Please do email us if you think we can improve on something.
8. We are honest about the risks associated with investing. Investing involves risks, specifically this means the risk of loss, including your money. We will alert you wherever we can of the risk associated with taking certain decisions, which will help you to make an informed decision. We ask all of you to bear this in mind as well when reading our blog.
A final note... Please remember that we are not licensed professionals or financial advisors. We are two friends who want to make the world a better place, in the best way that we can. We think that our knowledge and experience to build a better financial future is worth sharing with other women across the globe. But in the end, as we emphasize throughout this website, we are expressing our own opinions and this website is for sharing knowledge only. All content is to be taken as our personal opinions and not as financial advice. We are neither responsible nor liable for any money loss or suffering that our readers might face after reading this blog.